Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

changing the recirculation actuator manual AC

aszaheer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
hi guys, has anybody changed the recirculation actuator on their car? Also, is it the same part as the other 2 actuators? I understand it is a very labour intensive job and was wondering if it is possible to be done at home. Any tips or help will be appreciated.

bcw61

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 2005 Executive Wagon
hi guys, has anybody changed the recirculation actuator on their car? Also, is it the same part as the other 2 actuators? I understand it is a very labour intensive job and was wondering if it is possible to be done at home. Any tips or help will be appreciated.

This might be of assistance.

Attachments

• Vacuum actuator R&I.jpg
    Vacuum actuator R&I.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 654

aszaheer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
Thanks for that mate! But i think I'll take my car to an air con guy coz it might not be my actuators. Air goes to demister when I select foot at all times, And air goes to demister if the car is stationary and I start the AC on recirculation. Face with fresh air works fine at all times and if I switch to recirculation while the car is moving it works fine. I was in the process of replacing the foot actuator but when I took it out it was perfectly fine and holding a vacuum without a problem. it just doesnt wrk when hooked up