Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Charged and Cammed VZ

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Ok that sounds good just went to order one but they need to make them first so a week or 2 till they are ready for shipping DAMIT

Maybe try a few local tuners in Perth, they may have some in stock. Pro Auto and WA Performance Centre are two I can think of off the top of my head. Just an idea.

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
I am trying to think of a stereo upgrade for my vz but havnt seen any i like so far iv got 2 12 inch subs still goto buy an amp or 2. Just wondering if anyone has done 2 subs agaist the back seats with amps on the side if anyone has some pics that would be good to see.

cheers
p.s. otr is being made cant wait for it to get here will the on the day i get it.

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Here's a pic of my duspeed otr not very good photo but all i can do atm. Just need to get the car tuned see how good it goes now. anyone got any idea on what rwhp it should make. Anyone think it would be worth it to put a cam in before it gets tuned because i dont no how it would go with the single 3 inch and tri y's. It would be a cam set up for boost for a top mount later or would the cam in the car be good enough for boost but i guess some valve springs are needed anyways. Anyones thoughts would be good.

Attachments

• phprYnuWVPM.jpg
    phprYnuWVPM.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 740

callum_88

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec 5 spd/ VZ SS 6 spd 6ltr
any idea on what springs you running on, i like the height. was thinkin about putting hsv body kit on mine but dont think the blue colour is the same as impulse.
she looks pretty sweet though

supahot1!

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV - My10 Prado grande - MY10 SR5 HiLux
today i saw one on a freinds car XR8 it was SSeatr

but there is 2fas4u