Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Charged and Cammed VZ

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Has anyone on here ever replaced the back bushes in a vz. The ones that are on a braket bolted to the floor on the side infront of the diff. Havnt had to do any of them yet and wondering how much of a job it is coz its got a wiked clunk wen i put my foot into it. Does the hole diff need to come out or wat?

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
Sweet lookin ride dude.

Any chance you can post some pics of the seats ?
I'm considering getting VY or VZ SS Leather seats for my VT, unless it's cheaper to re-cover mine and put new padding in.

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Sweet lookin ride dude.

Any chance you can post some pics of the seats ?
I'm considering getting VY or VZ SS Leather seats for my VT, unless it's cheaper to re-cover mine and put new padding in.

Thanks yer will get some pics of them asap for ya

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
no worries dude, whenever ya work it out :p

jme

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss, 1995 wrx/sti
cars looking mean bro, pacemaker got sum new. tuned length 1 7/8 exstractors u should check out, an twin 3 inch then tune i recon dw bout cam

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
looked em up might do it down the track when i put a cam in it just wont to get it tuned to take to collie then stereo and ill be happy with it for a wile. Also still want number plates, had ay good ideas yet? Any good ones over there? Thinkin bout INSANE VZ and i seen LS1 VZ on here that looks pretty good might go LS2 VZ. Tell me if you think of any.