Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

charged VT S pac

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
cheers mate, im hunting atm for the foglights and dash facia with the foglight button, that will complete the front i think.

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
painted the bottom bit of the bodykit on the weekend, dont know why holden didnt do it on the series one's but it looks heaps better now, would also be a good upgrade for you guys with the series one SS's too as it the same kit

before
RIMG0444.jpg

after
RIMG0448.jpg

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
got something new for the car the other day, irs setup with all new bushes, reco'd lsd and 3.45 gears, also has the brakes so im gonna redo them with new pad and machine the rotors plus clean everything up.
also have a set of super low kings to go in the rear and will get some shortened shocks to go with, all up will be a whole new rear when its all in :)

RIMG0517.jpg

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
got something new for the car the other day, irs setup with all new bushes, reco'd lsd and 3.45 gears, also has the brakes so im gonna redo them with new pad and machine the rotors plus clean everything up.
also have a set of super low kings to go in the rear and will get some shortened shocks to go with, all up will be a whole new rear when its all

looking goo man, I just done the diff in mine. I used a stock VU SS 6 speed diff and had to use an SS tail shaft to the VT L67 taildhaft wouldn't work

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
what is it thats different? is it just the connection to the diff? also did you do it yourself? im gonna try install by myself.

i know how to install it all its just the weight thats the problemas this thing is heavy as lol, was thinking unbolting the existing setup and rolling it out on the wheels and then putting the wheels on the new setup and rolling it back under to be bolted up.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
what is it thats different? is it just the connection to the diff? also did you do it yourself? im gonna try install by myself.

i know how to install it all its just the weight thats the problemas this thing is heavy as lol, was thinking unbolting the existing setup and rolling it out on the wheels and then putting the wheels on the new setup and rolling it back under to be bolted up.

nah I couldn't be bothered. I was told you needa change the yoke's over but it didn't work so he had to install an SS tailshaft. What did your 3:45 diff come out of a 5.7L?

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeh came out of a VX GTS

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
this things coming together nicely mate, keep them pics coming

kniever

Reaction score