Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chasers War on Everything

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
people actually watch these retards? I wish someone had put a bullet in their heads after their stupid stunt with the fake motorcade security breech.

She said what i was thinking ^^^^^^

Chasers are ********s. Hopefully they make a big **** up one day and they don't survive. Idiots. Worse than those retards who did the Jackass series.

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
She said what i was thinking ^^^^^^

Chasers are ********s. Hopefully they make a big **** up one day and they don't survive. Idiots. Worse than those retards who did the Jackass series.

Life doesn't have to be so serious...

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Life isn't. Just because i think both the Chasers boys and the Jackass boys are retards doesn't mean life is oh so serious. I just think the things they do are stupid and are not funny.

There ARE other forms of comedy in the world.

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Yeah and I enjoy most forms of comedy...as do the other people who live here ;)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Yes will definitely be watching, love this show :D

.:Brad:.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF HSV Clubsport
Well that didnt let me down, that Melbourne Club thing was absolutely hilarious, along with the "Open Mic" scene, haha and the blimp at the vadican, i wonder what kind of trouble hey got in for that?

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Loved the mic at Shark park, saw some guys i went to school with in those crowd clips. funny ****

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
people actually watch these retards? I wish someone had put a bullet in their heads after their stupid stunt with the fake motorcade security breech.

be glad it was the chaser guys- and not a LEGIT attack.

it just proved how flawed their 'fortress' was, and how much of a waste of tax payers money it was in the end.

be glad there are people out there watching the government at every turn, be glad we have a free media like ours.

To say "they need a bullet to the head" is just plain childish, considering they had a number of obviously FAKE security things, like their passes with "JOKE" on it, if the cops had done their job, they would have noticed there at the first gate