Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chasers War on Everything

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Well that didnt let me down, that Melbourne Club thing was absolutely hilarious, along with the "Open Mic" scene, haha and the blimp at the vadican, i wonder what kind of trouble hey got in for that?

Loved the mic at Shark park, saw some guys i went to school with in those crowd clips. funny ****

Very good ep all those parts were funny :thumbsup:

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
i thought it was a pretty low grade ep. they have done some much better stuff...

tried a bit hard to get back into it so i reckon there good stuff will come through in a few weeks..

aZk.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
every now and then, channel 2 doesnt work, it goes all stupid and fuzzy coz ive still got the really old antenna connected..... and tonight it stuffed up. so i missed it... not happy jan.

stated vr v6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr statesman
Life isn't. Just because i think both the Chasers boys and the Jackass boys are retards doesn't mean life is oh so serious. I just think the things they do are stupid and are not funny.

There ARE other forms of comedy in the world.

There is nothing like being pushed home from being out on the town in a trolley get out and live!!

stated vr v6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr statesman
be glad it was the chaser guys- and not a LEGIT attack.

it just proved how flawed their 'fortress' was, and how much of a waste of tax payers money it was in the end.

be glad there are people out there watching the government at every turn, be glad we have a free media like ours.

To say "they need a bullet to the head" is just plain childish, considering they had a number of obviously FAKE security things, like their passes with "JOKE" on it, if the cops had done their job, they would have noticed there at the first gate

I second that, the australian tax payer paid millons for that apec crap and a couple of comedians got through with fake passe's with joke on them in a few hired cars lol!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I second that, the australian tax payer paid millons for that apec crap and a couple of comedians got through with fake passe's with joke on them in a few hired cars lol!

Spot on. They never intended to get as far as they did as they expected to be pulled up by security much earlier.

The people who should be shot were the clowns who organised the security, if you could call it that. Was more like a bunch of retards with badges waving anybody through without serious scrutiny.

Go the Chasers.

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Funniest show haha

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Taking the piss out of sick and dying kids, thats just ****ing hilarious hey?