Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

chasing some parts guys

WYN30

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Clubby-Cherry
hey everyone.
in need of some help locating some parts for my VS series 2 Clubby.
1x rear bar
1x grille (the one with the single bar across the centre of the mouth)
1x rear spoiler/wing

...then she's ready for paint.
I've found a few people with these parts but hard to communicate or get a certain answer from them or they are asking the world for them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
with the parts being NLA from Holden / HSV you will be at the mercy of those who still have some NOS kicking around. and most of them are the ones chasing the big $$

WYN30

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Clubby-Cherry
with the parts being NLA from Holden / HSV you will be at the mercy of those who still have some NOS kicking around. and most of them are the ones chasing the big $$
Yeah I know mate. Kind of sucks. Would be nice if everyone just wanted to see the finished products or on the roads again and not charge an arm and a leg for parts. I’ve sourced a few things but difficult finding a few other bits and pieces

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim

as everyone would do if they had the stuff for years and finally were in a position for a win fall.