Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cheap places to get tail lights?

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
so ive been looking around at trying to get some new tail lights for my VY and dont have many options

not gonna get some after market LED ones from ebay because they look like crap haha, but all the genuine ones are really expensive, even sites like holmart and those are really expensive,

just wondering if you guys know anywhere is a good place to get some? wreckers dont have many sets except standard executive ones which no one really wants anyway, unless your really lucky and get a set,

where did people get theirs? how much? availability?

looking at getting VZ SS tail lights, found a mate who owns a panel shop who said he will give them to me for $110 EACH! genuine and brand new! i think ill go for that haha. just wondering what everyone else did?

cheers

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
abd, didnt like the outcome, looks tacky IMO and im trying to keep this car as clean as possible unlike my old car haha

id only consider it if a had a black car like your haha, but id do the whole light :)

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
you call 325$ cheap? lol

dont know where your looking??? but i just went on there an found 2 pairs of vy ss tail lights 1 pair $160 an 1 pair was $130 an a couple for sale just l/h or r/h for 99 each

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
dont know where your looking??? but i just went on there an found 2 pairs of vy ss tail lights 1 pair $160 an 1 pair was $130 an a couple for sale just l/h or r/h for 99 each

true, VY SS, which are pretty much the same as VY EXEC,

if you read what i said i am after VZ SS as they look 1000x better.

if you can find me a set of VZ SS lights for 160$ i will be greatful (Y)

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
there are vz ss 1s there but you have to bid there not buy now but there at 158.50 atm 2 days left

Last edited:

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
I am watching those but I asked the buyer and he said he won't sell for less than 250$, he is a dog cause he said if they sell for less then he'll cancel it.

Plus they are second hand and the other ones I can get are new, maybe the best place is for you to know someone who can get them wholesale.