Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cheap/small mods

CSL

Reaction score
Members Ride
missus (in more ways than one)
ive painted all my bmbers/gril / garnish, ceptors on the cheap and it looks quite good, i'll get a photo

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
Look good mods
------------------
grille
door inserts
paint bumpers???

or but a bloody kit on it :p

go fast mods
---------------
chip it
upgrade coil packs/leads
remove entire interior/spare tyre + get on a treadmill and loose some weight so the car goes that little bit harder :p

grow some balls and go out and spend money?? to get something to make the car go faster without dramatic fuel consumption issues costs money, except those mentioned

i dunno its all a question on how deep you pockets are, or how much work your willing to put in, all my bodywork has cost me under $500, its all fiberglass aswell,

btw anyone want a SS rear skirt, its primed and ready to spray (GOOD CONDITION) $100 for anyone that wants it and ill even throw in a free vn calais rear bar as i want to get it out of my back yard

covert77

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
i just got some $50 exhaust tip - pretty big compared to standard. but it stuck out by a lot so i chopped the exhaust pipe. now at idle and at high revs, it sounds awesome. my mate with a vt says he loves how my car sounds.
only thing is is just screws on - mine fell off going 70 up a steep hill. luckily found it on the nature strip - now i screwed it on tight on the kink in the normal pipe.

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Yeah i had one of those screw on tips. Mine was held on by a U-bolt but i took the U-bolt off and welded it on. looks better and wont fall off so its all good now:)

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
I had a screw-on tip from Kmart tagged on the back of my 626 for a while ^^ Got twin dumpers welded on when I got the catback installed, but screw-ons are an awesome quick-fix :D