Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheap Supercharger kits for Gen 3

D

De Racer

I was viewing the CAPA website today 27/06/05 and nearly went into :w00t: they are advertising blower kits for Gen 3 for $3995, get that, how CHEAP is that. Says 365 Kw for 6psi.

Anyone like to comment on this, too good to be real

VZLAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Surely that cant be right ?

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
and 365Kw sounds a little high just for blowing in 6 pounds of boost....?? i think if you add 2k to that price and that would be closer to real...unless they have gone crazy with a sale?

T

Tradewind

Going nuts

They must be nuts, there can't be a profit margin in that, if there is then they have been severly ripping people off :ranting:

VZLAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
I have sent CAPA a letter asking full price including fitting and tune. I must say though it cetainly would be a great package to have if FULL price is under 5 grand.. :w00t: Will keep you posted if they reply..

slowr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vtII Clubsport M6
No its supply only

I asked about it yesterday...only supply, with all instructions tho. and its only 5psi..I asked him what if I already had 300kw would I get more? and he said no..so not so sure about how good, although it does say upgradable!

VZLAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Thanks for the info slowr8

H

HSV1992

slowr8 said:
I asked about it yesterday...only supply, with all instructions tho. and its only 5psi..I asked him what if I already had 300kw would I get more? and he said no..so not so sure about how good, although it does say upgradable!

Of course you will get more power with a blower, it dosen't matter what power you had before! you will still get an increase.
And that price is from $3995, this is for the powerdyne blower and pulley's only.

DazVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSSM6
Yes that is right 365 kw's prob very close to the mark $3990 comes with plug in tune etc fit yourself in half a day and best part is easy to take off for warranty issues or if you sell the car cheap hp.