Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] CHEAP VS Parts For Sale!!

DrZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman "cam only"
Can I please get a pic of the grille inserts?
Hey mate, did you try PMing me...? Sorry I believe my inbox is full, problem rectified, hope to hear from you soon.

hey mate, if i buy the clear indicators from you, can you post to melbourne??
Yes, that is perfectly fine, however postage will be ontop of the sale price.. Shouldn't be much at all though... Whats your post code and Ill have a look for you mate.

is the K&N filter for a 6 or 8?
Its to suit a 3.8L, the part number is 33-2116. However I do believe that the 5L shared the same airbox... However it will not suit LS1 airbox's.. I thnk their part number is 33-2235. Sorry if this isn't what your after mate...

RIP 05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ sedan
Airbox looks a bit smaller, but ill try and have a look at their website and let you know.

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
got those clear side indicators still ?? if nto ill take the orange ones

DrZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman "cam only"
got those clear side indicators still ?? if nto ill take the orange ones

Hey champ, sorry for the extremely late reply.. I have manged to sell both.. Sorry mate.. Also I would hang out for the clear ones, some wreckers should have them, they are the series 2 indicators for i think ALL? VS models.. S1 had the orange.. sorry mate

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
Hey champ, sorry for the extremely late reply.. I have manged to sell both.. Sorry mate.. Also I would hang out for the clear ones, some wreckers should have them, they are the series 2 indicators for i think ALL? VS models.. S1 had the orange.. sorry mate

nah your right mate cheers anyway