Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheaper alternative for VE Wiper Blades

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
The Bosch blades are amazing but my arse still hurts.
Lol. There was a guy a few posts back that mentioned getting scratches out of his windshield with wire wool and something, a trick he learned from somebody? Have a look, see if you can find it.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Lol. There was a guy a few posts back that mentioned getting scratches out of his windshield with wire wool and something, a trick he learned from somebody? Have a look, see if you can find it.
Found it. stuey81 post number 240

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
That was done already on this windscreen to remove water etching. It failed. Maguiars glass compound cleaner did it in the end. I’m going to try sort the marks tomorrow.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Mine only lasted 6 months before chattering. Will be getting the Tridons from now on which are expensive but I know they last about 24 months before needing replacement.
Don’t buy the Repco blades. I just had one fall off my car when I turned the wipers on! Went and got myself the Tridons again from Supercheap for $90. I’ve tried cheap and learned my lesson!

Will be using Tridons again and nothing else. The last two sets were cheapies and you definitely get what you pay for!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Without going back over 26 pages lol.....are the AC Delco refills no longer available ?

I have one set left that I'm going to instal tomorrow.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Without going back over 26 pages lol.....are the AC Delco refills no longer available ?

I have one set left that I'm going to instal tomorrow.
Ohhhhh. Whyyy did you go and say that!? Bloody hell! You just put us in a full circle. Now the thread is going to repeat itself. Ohhhh geeeze.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Don’t buy the Repco blades. I just had one fall off my car when I turned the wipers on! Went and got myself the Tridons again from Supercheap for $90. I’ve tried cheap and learned my lesson!

Will be using Tridons again and nothing else. The last two sets were cheapies and you definitely get what you pay for!
So you had the same problem as we did.
Ripco strikes again!

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh Geeze. Then my response made it 27pages. Damn it!