Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Check Engine fault- b1325 —!

Battwoman

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 sv6 ve commodore
337ABD5C-EA1E-4C24-A173-4CF7E6DAB07E.jpeg
Hey all

So today my ve randomly flicked on engine check light - ran a bit sloppy 30sec prior to engine check light - (limp mode presumably) - so I stopped - turned off , and turned back on - light disappeared so continued driving

Checked battery- connected securely - , popped it on a friends diagnostic scanner (will attach) - cleared fault codes so off I went home so I could do some googlingg on the codes -

Drove approx 45 min an same thing again

Any help info advice would be greatly appreciated - I have some mechanical knowsledge , but self admittance—- I am a female - so who knows if that knowledge is right ! Lol —

I’ve attached receipts of work done prior (166kms work done - current km200)—-I tried to attach photos but —- I’m not sure how :/

Any help would be greatly

Last edited:

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
Low Voltage warning usually is the first sign that the Battery is on its way out, and/or Alternator becoming a intermittent fault,
Assuming your car is what you have listed it as 07 SV6, and if its the original battery and alternator, id say its sure chance of the battery, and/or Alternator
The Battery Voltage normally would be 12.1 > 12.6 volts approx.,
but when the car is running, the charge voltage can go up to between 14.4 > 14.7 approx.
I would be more incline to check the Battery Connections first, either lose, dirty , corroded, then the charge rate.
then decide cause of action.