Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Which bit of your VS is Chevrolet? Wrong badges are advertising you are a try hard wannabe imo.

Reaper

muggo05

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VT GTS
i saw a guy the other day with a lime green vs, with a batmobile special bodykit, v6 and.............
wait for it.................

CHEV BADGES!!

twat!

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
put it this way, if you do i will pull up at the lights next to you and laugh at you. and so will every friend i know, because they all think its looks stupid. would be like me badging my car as a buick

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
my cousins mate got defected for chev badges :) misrepresentation of the car :) thank god lol

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
Which bit of your VS is Chevrolet? Wrong badges are advertising you are a try hard wannabe imo.

Reaper

well said.

Dont do it for gods sake. (when will people learn)

the other day i saw a statesman the same model as mine with the chev badge on the front grille. :bang: :bang:

And i also wait for Stealthy to comment, lol.....

BIG-EV

Project VT (In Progress)
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2000 VTII Executive 3.8L Supercharged V6 Wagon
Why ruine a good Aussie car with gay american badges. Your car is not american, ur engine is not american. Even If I had an LS1 or LS2 i wouldn't even have em because it reuins the image of the car. (hsv is better) plus you would have other stickers and badges which are holden mixed with chevolet.

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
I am not as hard on this issue as some other people, for instance if you have a gen 3 or above then I don't see the issue as holden rebage and sell them anyways, but you have a aussie 50LTRV8, so please, keep the chev badges far away as possible from that car.

muggo05

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VT GTS
I am not as hard on this issue as some other people, for instance if you have a gen 3 or above then I don't see the issue as holden rebage and sell them anyways, but you have a aussie 50LTRV8, so please, keep the chev badges far away as possible from that car.

yeah i agree, if you have an LS1 or above then sometimes i dont mind them if they are discreet, but i wouldnt do it to an HSV even if it did have a chev engine.

you should be proud to drive around with the HSV badge on your car.

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well first things first - its my mates car who im gonan buy it off and its had the badges ripped off coz we have some absolute c**ts around our area that find it funny so it needs new ones :bang:

I was just considering before i buy them because ive found that some Holdens look good with Chev badges even if they arent made by Chev. It just looks good to have them on the car.

I will probably just go with the HSV stickers then as the majority of comments have made up my mind lol.....or maybe the transformer ones!! :w00t: