Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok can nobody bag me out and have a go at me here im just curious on something and need an opinion!

Ive always thought chev badges look sick on alot of Holdens although from this site ive noticed alot of people find it disgusting but i dunno why :S

im considering putting chev badges On a Holden VS Clubsport V8

Would this look mad and i should do it or completly crap and i shouldnt do it???

Cheers Guys

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Ok can nobody bag me out and have a go at me here im just curious on something and need an opinion!

Ive always thought chev badges look sick on alot of Holdens although from this site ive noticed alot of people find it disgusting but i dunno why :S

Do it if you want. Just keep in mind that you don't have a 350 and Holden 5 litres were never used in any Chev (that's why). For this reason, people are going to bag you out regardless of whether you think they look alright or not.

What do you find so bad about HSV badges? I think they look much better. My personal opinion is that the bowties look plain strange on pre-VY Commodores, and even then they look a bit iffy.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

Would this look mad and i should do it or completly crap and i shouldnt do it???
Cheers Guys

lol opinions you will get coz you have asked for them, but you have answered your own Q ;)

Holden & HSV badges are awesome just as _R_J_K_ mentioned. be different and put on Transformer badges, AWESOME :yeah:

IF you want to do it, do it, but dont complain if anyone doesnt like it, its their opinion but you have to be happy and drive it around. YOU have to be HAPPY

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
as above, if you have a 350 Chev with a bug catcher poking through the bonnet chev badges are cool , but if you have a standard 'holden' V8 Chev badges on it would look gay..

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

Cheers Guys

Do you drink Milk, relabelled as Orange Juice? Do you eat Cornflakes from a CoCo Pops box?

Didnt think so.

So why drive around in a HOLDEN, with CHEVROLET badges on it? Especially when not one major piece of that car was contributed by Chevrolet.

muggo05

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VT GTS
i'll have your HSV badges if you do it!! DIBS!!