Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chevvie VE's are out there.

SSMarine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY R8 Maloo
VE Chevy

I was on the Gold Coast / Brisbane Highway today spotted a white Left Hand Drive VE Chevy. The driver was quite amused at my attempts to snap some photos. Had Vic Rego, Quad pipes. Looked like a "Calais" style spec. Will try to photo shop the pics a bit then put em up.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Try and get the pics up otherwise SOME will think you are full of it.Glad im not the only one thats seen one.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Scotty_Doesn't_Know said:
OK well Gerald Slaven Holden in Canberra let me sit in one and look all through it incl. boot under the bonnet etc (SV6 and SSV)... Very nice car! He told me they're meant to be under wraps until the 14th. Can't be test driven until after the 14th cause they aren't allowed to register them until then. So that means any on the road are being driven by Holden (not dealer) employees.
He called me today and took me into the yard for a look, I was hoping for something other then Omega, I liked the omega even the 16" rims didn't look as small on it as everyone says, Then he took me back across the road out the back and thank god the SV6 Berlina Calais was there:D Me was in love:D
The quads on the berlina didn't look as good as the SV6 twin. might only be the berlina that does that because it's pretty much the omega rear.
It made the HSV maloo Z next to it look bad:D.
Not as big as you think when you here it;'s the biggest Commodore ever it keeps it's size well i like that.
Also from a distance it has the hint of a bonnet bulge:p.

SSMarine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY R8 Maloo
VE Chevy Photos

Here's my VE Chevy Photos. Shitty quality but as you can see Left Hand Drive!

Attachments

• Image016.jpg
    Image016.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 384
  • Image017.jpg
    Image017.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 313
  • Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 294

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Good one SSmarine.I got bagged by a couple of members last week for seeing one and they didnt believe me.

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
as someone who works at a smash shop .. im not looking forward to these cars at all .. ahah

damn flares ..

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Thankyou Troy711.Sorry for being a bit agro about it all,i must have been having a bad day.