Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chevvie VE's are out there.

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
Locally, there's been an ornage/red Chev RHD VE Lumina (SS setup) hovering around and left parked on a main road. Didn't get a chance for a pic, but someone had already decide to nick the rear badge!!

Also seen a Chev VE Statesman in loverrrly gloos balck, no it wasn't a VZ series.

Seems like they are getting ready already...

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
I saw the orange Chev between Geelong and Torquay and a Chev SV6 (badged like this and both RHD) at a lookout spot in Torquay. If I get the pics my mate take I might throw them up.

VSBerlina95

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VS Berlina
Yeh I have seen an orange VE SS or SSV with Chevvy badges on it near Ferntree Gully Holden.
I noticed the VE but then when i saw the Chevvy badges was a bit confused that they would be testing them out here.
Didn't notice if it was RHD or not.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Scotty_Doesn't_Know said:
I think you'll find it's Ignition, not orange.
do you have to be so pedantic about it? who cares if someone calls it 'orange' and someone calls it 'ignition'. did you stop and think that maybe some people are not familiar with the correct colour names? we all knew what vztrt was talking about so get over it.

i suppose you are going to rip into me now because i dont have 'phantom mica' as my colour where it says 'my ride'...

vsmad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec
hahahahaha. same colour different name.

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
Hey Troy, it's phantom and heron... There is no nickel area here. It's called Ignition and that's the end of it :D lol

PS - in case some people don't get it, this is meant as a funny reply...

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
If anyone is interested. In Melbourne Sunshine Kevin Dennis holden they have in there Yard at least 4 VE Commodore sitting there, I got in as far as i could to look at them and they look great, The best view is from the rear on a slight angle so you can see down the side and see both the big guards:D Yum

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
SlickHolden said:
If anyone is interested. In Melbourne Sunshine Kevin Dennis holden they have in there Yard at least 4 VE Commodore sitting there, I got in as far as i could to look at them and they look great, The best view is from the rear on a slight angle so you can see down the side and see both the big guards:D Yum

OK well Gerald Slaven Holden in Canberra let me sit in one and look all through it incl. boot under the bonnet etc (SV6 and SSV)... Very nice car! He told me they're meant to be under wraps until the 14th. Can't be test driven until after the 14th cause they aren't allowed to register them until then. So that means any on the road are being driven by Holden (not dealer) employees.