Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chick Fight in ACA

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I may well be wrong, but even though Police won't take action, it may be that the parents of the girl can take civil action for damages, pain and suffering. As the TV station has a copy of the video, it should be possible for any plaintiff's legal rep to obtain a copy to present to the court. It's pretty damning evidence, although the quality of the video is poor.

I was intrigued by the bloke who came from the background, but was prevented from stopping the brawl by some young turd. The bloke then watched for a few moments, then went back over the fence and walked off. What a hero!

And what a pack of shitbags to hang around, watch the whole thing and film it, like the person who took the video, and some d***head in the background were doing. You would have to think there was some sort of set up going for them all to be there and ready to film.

I don't doubt the incident was real, but the whole story hasn't been told yet.

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
3 on 1 thats weak as piss.

Wouldnt be suprised if the mother recieves some type of retaliation attacks from within the community.

^^^Imagine the shitstorm the boyfriend wouldve started in the media if the guy in Blue got into a scuffle with him to try & break up the initial fight.Prob get done for assaulting a minor.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i cant believe someone didnt have a higher quality video recorder. that was an awsome fight

satos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
The mother of the girl Tara,drove her down for the fight.What hope have kids got with deadbeat parents like that.
I also can't believe that the cops will not charge them.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
another quality ACA production

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Any of you guys remember when ACA was a proper news show? it used to be pretty serious, not unlike 60 minutes, then one day Ray Martin got on there and it just turned to spam, what a knob and a knob of a show it is now :). Only once have I called anyone to complain about anything and it was the day team America almost caught sadam and Ray martin made some extremely non human remark about hopefully killing him or something it made me so angry, I called them up and went off my nut, I was in a rage :p giving them a serve about respect and how all people should be treated no matter what you think or imagine they have done, The secretary was lost for words, I told her to forward my message to Ray Martin :p. I've never done that before or since but I needed to get it out of the system :)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Any of you guys remember when ACA was a proper news show? it used to be pretty serious, not unlike 60 minutes, then one day Ray Martin got on there and it just turned to spam, what a knob and a knob of a show it is now :). Only once have I called anyone to complain about anything and it was the day team America almost caught sadam and Ray martin made some extremely non human remark about hopefully killing him or something it made me so angry, I called them up and went off my nut, I was in a rage :p giving them a serve about respect and how all people should be treated no matter what you think or imagine they have done, The secretary was lost for words, I told her to forward my message to Ray Martin :p. I've never done that before or since but I needed to get it out of the system :)

60 minutes is no better than ACA these days. I am still unsure how ACA can advertise their name, its hardly current affairs. The problem with these shows is, people watch them and then believe the **** that is being spoken. It seems so easy to draw in people to watch tv these days that it is borderline sad.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Really? I haven't seen 60 minutes in about 10 years but it used to be serious in my day :). The whole worlds gone to **** I tell ya

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
i saw that last night and it rly sickened me... 3 on 1 is bullshit and when the mums daughter started to actually get knocked she called in her fat **** of a daughter to hit her again....
if it was one on one then go for ur life people have disagreements everyday but 3 on 1?

and when that bloke came to split it up and the boyfriend stopped him, i woulda knocked that **** on his ass and broke up the fight....
something serious could have happened and that girls lucky she got away with a black eye and some bruising

and to top it off it was a scummy family piece of **** people who really shouldnt be here...

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Some Justice, Sorta.....

The mother was charged with inciting violence or something and didn't show up for court today.... The case was ajourned? She will be sented at a later date...

She said. " I took her there thinking they would talk it out..." " Never did i think it would turn into a full on fight" "Part of me thinks i had a brain snap."

They weren't immpressed..

I hope the punishment is harsh.....

Yeh anyways keeping everyone filled in...

Ben