Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

chrome window surrounds

CHARGEDVT

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' VTII S pack super6
im thinkin of gettin the chrome window surrounds that the VT calais' and that have.

would anyone know how much it would cost and how hard it is 2 do?

i have no idea if they will look good on my bermuda blue VT S pack coz it doesnt have the chrome door moulds on the sides however im hoping itl look good coz iv already got silver rims and chrome grills. any1 got any pics by any chance?
cheers

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
I own VT Calais and i must say they really set it apart from the stock Commodore. I reckon if you have a call around to your local wreckers you should have some luck. Plus you will be able to check them out. Been second hand you would wanna watch out for scratch marks were for example a dog has been hangin out the window and scratched the **** outta the door moulds with its claws. I have seen this a few times on various cars.

Juztin

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS UTE Auto
im thinkin of gettin the chrome window surrounds that the VT calais' and that have.

would anyone know how much it would cost and how hard it is 2 do?

i have no idea if they will look good on my bermuda blue VT S pack coz it doesnt have the chrome door moulds on the sides however im hoping itl look good coz iv already got silver rims and chrome grills. any1 got any pics by any chance?
cheers

Yeah I was also thinking of getting them for my VT as the ones now are faded and just shitty looking =P

CHARGEDVT

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' VTII S pack super6
rang holden 2day to find out prices. Apparently the S1 and the S2 VT have different chrome window surrounds but they didnt know what the difference was. The price was insanely stupid for the S2VT. they wanted $400 per side!!!
dont know wat idiot they rekn will pay that much. as for the S1VT they only wantd $130 per side. Im going to start lookn at wreckers now but can any1 tell me wat the diff is between the S1 and S2 chrome window surrounds? cheers

Holdens Rule

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais V6
Series 2 is has wider chrome where as the series 1 is only half chrome in width and the other half black. Series 2 looks better.

Juztin

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS UTE Auto
rang holden 2day to find out prices. Apparently the S1 and the S2 VT have different chrome window surrounds but they didnt know what the difference was. The price was insanely stupid for the S2VT. they wanted $400 per side!!!
dont know wat idiot they rekn will pay that much. as for the S1VT they only wantd $130 per side. Im going to start lookn at wreckers now but can any1 tell me wat the diff is between the S1 and S2 chrome window surrounds? cheers

400$

Bugger and I was gonna ring them up today, feckin heck lol