Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chrysler 300C Cop Car??

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
hey dont know if someone has mentioned or seen this yet!

but driving along today stopped at lights i seen the glimmer of chrome catch my eye from the oncoming traffic, a cyrylser 300c wit what looked like 20's

funny thing is it had a huge police decal on the side and the checker stripe square thing, car was a dark blue in colour with just white decal cant really remember if it had the roof mounted lights or not? i dont think it had?

what is with this ?? has anyone else seen one?

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
My word, they do..

c300.jpg

c300a.jpg

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Btw, there's a green BA unmarked cop car I saw at a booze bus on Wellington Road.

Unlike other unmarked cop cars, there were no lights mounted on the windscreen or back windows.. The lights were only mounted in the grills, this thing is literally impossible to pick..

Coppers stopped me because my rego tags were out (but paid) and I saw this thing up close.. Beware..

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
hmmm good to see my tax dollars are goin to good use, the one i seen had these huge chromies on it!

they look pretty good but! first i seen of em how long they been round

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
That's freakin.. awesome!

I'd be guessing it's one of those fancy pants smart cars designed to draw the drivers attention to remind them to drive safely, would imagine it wouldn't be their new car because of parts availability (and it's simply cheaper and easier to use Commodores and Falcons)

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
Yeah I heard they were coming. I hope the brakes and suspension have been upgraded cause there not good for high speed pursuits.

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
On Gateway Motorway, near the Toombul turnoff (In Brisbane) saw a New Honda, slate grey in colour, flashing smoky truck over yesterday... very suss... lol, glad i wasn't flying past him TOO fast... :p