Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chubby clubbys purple vr

chubbyclubby

chubbyclubby
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs s2
Thanks guys the vr is getting taken away today this is how it looks now all stripped i'm really sad to see it go, to many good memories, and hopefully i'm getting the ute back today if the painters are finished with it! They saying it is straighter than it came from the manufactures! I hope so!

My brother stripped the LS1 block yesterday sending it away today to get a price on a strocker kit before we put the twins! I'm not in a rush i'm just waiting for my ute to take it for a hit around the block!

Yeh the vl is really mint it is also my brothers but he won't let me touch it after i drove the vr! Its just got a 5L injected! I've only got an old photo before it got resprayed cause its now at the trimmers for about a month getting the interior done!

Last edited:

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Not surprised he wouldn't let you drive it again. haha, not being a bitch but regardless of whether it was your fault or not, the trust would take a while to build up again. I'd be the same.

Sweet ute by the way.

chubbyclubby

chubbyclubby
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs s2
Yeh true i wouldn't trust me in his vl! But i have my own weapons to drive so i'm going to stay away from his cars from now on! Got the ute back last night i'm so scared to drive it cause its no mint i dont want to damage it in any way!
On a sad note for some reason Just commodores won't let me post on the for parts from my bros car not enough posts! Anyway but just a heads up for all you vr lovers my bro is selling all his goodies away for dirt dirt cheap on egay sells name m_performance. Cheers

chubbyclubby

chubbyclubby
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs s2
We have a new member to the family its a VR Calais v8! We are the second owner with only 167 657km on the clock! With in a week the car has been lowered, new wheels, wild cat extractors and exhaust, tinted windows and a set of gilmer drives. The best this about the vr is that it is dual fuel, full immaculate leather interior, sunroof and a tow bar!

It get hard some days to choose which car to drive, a superchared manual or a v8 auto!:D

Here is a photo of my ute and the vr!

Alf Stewart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 5spd
That sucks about the accident, the main thing is your safety and it took the hit pretty well though imagine if you were in a hatchback or something. How did the vr go after the extractors? i got cracked standard ones in mine so i think it will be worth the upgrade.