Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cigarette Lighter PLug VY Commodore Fuse

Secki

Reaction score
Website
www.australianlawenforcement.com.au
Members Ride
VH Wagon SLX 253
Hi anyone able to help with my problem. I thought i blew the cig lighter fuse in my VY SS as all of a sudden my phone charger stopped working. Checked the fuse, wasnt blown, fuse was intact in the charger, and none of my other chargers/leads work. Does anyone know if there is another fuse between the dash and the plug(inside the middle console) ?

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Yes there is a fuse located in the main fuse panel, below the steering wheel. To access, pull the flap downwards - it is hinged at the bottom.

Madhouse_Dave

Crazy but Happy
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais
Hi anyone able to help with my problem. I thought i blew the cig lighter fuse in my VY SS as all of a sudden my phone charger stopped working. Checked the fuse, wasnt blown, fuse was intact in the charger, and none of my other chargers/leads work. Does anyone know if there is another fuse between the dash and the plug(inside the middle console) ?

I have the same problem but as I see this problem was never solved. Can anyone please assist me with the exact same problem ?