Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Classifi3d SV6

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
well guys iv moved the calais on and gone a nice big upgrade. Picked her up this morning and already done 450kms since picking it up.

I love this little beast. She will be staying stock for a while, probably forever, the 6speed trans is fantastic.

Ill post more pics when i take them

53391d1224501331-victorian-validated-members-chit-chat-thread-image001.jpg

53392d1224501331-victorian-validated-members-chit-chat-thread-image002.jpg

Last edited:

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Well here are some more pics, i really dont know what to tell you about the car though, its stock lol

53414d1224549935-post-pictures-your-ve-wm-here-image004.jpg

53415d1224549935-post-pictures-your-ve-wm-here-image005.jpg

53416d1224549935-post-pictures-your-ve-wm-here-image007.jpg

53417d1224549935-post-pictures-your-ve-wm-here-image008-1.jpg

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Nice car dude! Any VE is a nice car though... Especially one owned by an enthusiast.

calaiscruzer

I drink beer, and I vote!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
Awesome, bit of a change from te vr!
Plans for it..or too soon to say?

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Nice car dude! Any VE is a nice car though... Especially one owned by an enthusiast.
Thanks mate, not a bad car for an 18 year old ay. lol. The guy at the dealership was amazed at me and said "my god boy, your the only person iv ever seen who detailed their car the night before trade in"

Awesome, bit of a change from te vr!
Plans for it..or too soon to say?
Its so much nicer than the VS, heaps more power, quieter, smoother, and every second person looks at you funny when they see the P Plates on it.

Im going to leave it basically stock, I dont want any attention from the Police. Im 100% going to get the windows tinted, not really dark though, and maybe a set of pacies and high flow cats to match the twin system. But i want it staying quiet so the mufflers will be staying the same, unless i can get a cheap set of SS mufflers for the back so i can have quad pipes :)

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
good work mate. a 6 speed manual must be soooo much better than a 4 speed auto lol, and I agree, tint and some sort of exhaust and its set ;) maybe it could sit a little bit lower but I don't think its screaming for it...
have fun with it :)

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
I dont want the car to be any louder than stock, the alloytec engines scream not purr or rumble, its just this screaming ducati sound. But some cosmetic exhaust change and extractors etc will make a ncie difference.

The 6 speed is freaking awesome, its got the closest gates.. iv hit 5th instead of 3rd too many times.
I dont think ill get it lowered, it already scrapes the front getting in and out of my driveway. I might MIGHT, lower the back a couple of inches to it sits even with the fton though. Thing is the suspension is firm and there is NO body roll, but it sits quite high.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Best thing about driving a stock SV6 on P's is anyone will think it's your parent's car and the Police shouldn't give you a hard time.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
hahah yer i was pretty cautious yesterday, i went past about 5 marked cars yesterday and everyone of them had a good look as i drove past.

I went to wash it last night as i had half of australias insect population on the car. One of the guys i went to school with was washing his car. He always boasted his money and cars, He was driving a dumped vt/vx exec with 18's and a stereo louder than a nightclub. He almost creamed himself, it was great.

More pics

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Image012.jpg
    Image012.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,215
  • Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,246
  • Image014.jpg
    Image014.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 1,243

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
You want a radiator cowl? I have one lying around I think...

Sucks they stopped putting those on.