Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Classifieds Access

lordsnipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV
Hello,
Forgive my ignorance, but I see in the classifieds section there are rules for access:
"Please note that in order to post in the Just Classifieds you MUST have 20 technical posts and have been a member for at least 3 months. Users who post useless comments in order to post in here will have their thread deleted and/or access to this area removed.

Once the above criteria is met, you will be promoted and have complete access to the section. This process runs every hour, please don't go contacting a mod or admin asking why this hasn't happened, chances are it simply hasn't run just yet so be patient."

What is a technical post, and is there a way to see how many technical posts one has made? Is it threads started? Or total posts? There's no "technical section" to post in so it's not a certain area.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I really need to look into this again actually it involves redoing the entire permissions for the site.

Have fixed this up for you, have certainly made 20 'technical' posts.

Typically exclusions are say My Ride, The Pub etc anything that falls under the Holden Commodore section will contribute to your technical posts.

lordsnipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV
Thanks Darren, much appreciated.