Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cleaning Berlina Seats?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
If I was in a remote location and had messed myself with a suss fart, covering the seat with poo, I would bush mechanic the heck out the clean up job if all I had was degreaser and my remaining drinking water.
Then I see I have a puncture with a flat spare spare and fill the tyre with spinifex. Then I realise my brakes have leaked and I use Omo and water to make a hydraulic fluid to get me home. On the way the drive shaft breaks. I use a fence post and wire to keep me going. Just imagine doing all that with a seat covered in poo!

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
If I was in a remote location and had messed myself with a suss fart, covering the seat with poo, I would bush mechanic the heck out the clean up job if all I had was degreaser and my remaining drinking water.
Then I see I have a puncture with a flat spare spare and fill the tyre with spinifex. Then I realise my brakes have leaked and I use Omo and water to make a hydraulic fluid to get me home. On the way the drive shaft breaks. I use a fence post and wire to keep me going. Just imagine doing all that with a seat covered in poo!

Pass the bottle cuz.

Op:
Just grab the bissell and give it a clean, the results are night and day, and inexpensive. You'll use it one almost everything with a stain

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
On sale until 2nd Feb..
PSX_20220128_234046.jpg

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
If I was in a remote location and had messed myself with a suss fart,
The dreaded follow through.

I stuttered, I spluttered, I felt really gutted, went into an hysterical dance.
My cheeks barely parted, I thought I’d only farted, but damn it I’d shat in my pants!