Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cleaning Harrop OTR

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
after some info regards pulling this otr apart. is it just a matter of undoing/removing the 8 clips to remove the filter for cleaning or do you need to remove the whole unit from the car.
done a search but cant find anything specific to the Harrop otr here or online.thanks in advance for any help.
cheers

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
well i blundered my way through this today,cant say it was fun.not having anything to really reference i probably did it the hard way. managed to drop one of the clips holding the otr together.fell down into the guard tray under the motor and so far have been unable to persuade it to show itself. if i was more able bodied i would put it up on ramps ,take the guard off and retrieve it but my days of crawling under cars are over. so i ordered a set of new clips from Harrop. getting everything back in place was an effort,but again probably as i did it fully assembled. on the positive side it did need cleaning and does seem to be running smoother since completion. worthwhile job but not my favorite

Last edited: