Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Clear Style tail-lights

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
My stock tail lights probably worth more than your entire car :) Cheers.

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
yes of course, and you have a VT because you cannot afford anything that is not 12 years old.

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
Financed? that's pretty bloody presumptious isn't it? I am a network engineer mate. I don't NEED a V8, I enjoy the car I have. Who the **** needs to race? Mate, I'm too old for that ****. The only thing the bank still partially owns over me is my house, and even that is nearly paid for. Hows about shut the **** up and not talk about things you clearly have no idea about? My statement still stands, you still own a VT. Period.

And lol fat.36, the spraypaint would still be worth more than a shitbox 12 year old VT.

Last edited:

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
Dont get too cut over it lol

If you make so much money, hows about you do us all a favor and donate to JC?

Your profile says your 27. Im 26 so I guess i'm too old to do engine work to my 12yo p.o.s VT.

I have a missus and kid aswell as study full time so i guess i can never afford a u beaut vz :(

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Come On Guys This Is VZ06's Thread About Lights For His Car And We All Have Had Our Say And What We Think And Keep the Bickering In The Pub

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
Don't get me wrong dude, I mean no disrespect, however I have a funny way of showing it. I have just fought tooth and ****ing nail for everything I have in my life and really don't take to well to people telling me what I can and cannot afford. Apologies for the blowup. I do have a itchy trigger finger sometimes but I am always man enough to admit when I am wrong or have been too harsh ..... not many people do.

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
I Reakon Them 2nd One's Look Heaps Better Than Them First One's They Just Need Afew Coats Tho...lol