Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Clear Tail lights non altezza style

MR.HG

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HG Brougham, VS Ute, VR SS
hey guys im looking for a clear tail lights,(the original looking ones that look totally faded to nothing) i already have the altezza style and i fuggin hate em. if anyones got a set they wanna part with hit me up :)

For VR-VS of corse :)

MR.HG

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
im also chasing the SS skirts and bumper lips in good condition any colour

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
ebay maybe?
hey guys im looking for a clear tail lights,(the original looking ones that look totally faded to nothing) i already have the altezza style and i fuggin hate em. if anyones got a set they wanna part with hit me up :)

For VR-VS of corse :)

HSVGTS E2

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 HOLDEN GTS E2
The altezzas are crap ( i had 2 silicon all of them up 2day coz they leak water... (trying 2 sell the bloddy car ) But i reckon u sould get standards and tint them up wif that spray stuff. They look pretty good depending on the colour of the car tho. And im not sure but those ones u want have 2 have those silicon covers on them and fade away eventually not sure but i never wanted them... They look 2 cheap but anyway... Everyones different hay. :)

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
The altezzas are crap ( i had 2 silicon all of them up 2day coz they leak water... (trying 2 sell the bloddy car ) But i reckon u sould get standards and tint them up wif that spray stuff. They look pretty good depending on the colour of the car tho. And im not sure but those ones u want have 2 have those silicon covers on them and fade away eventually not sure but i never wanted them... They look 2 cheap but anyway... Everyones different hay. :)

you can get the standered tinted ones as well ( around $80 TO $120 a pair) there on ebay as also

Last edited:

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

MR.HG

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
ebay maybe?

you can buy things on ebay?? no way! excuse the sarcasm but i am aware they can be purchased on ebay, im asking here cos maybe a few people here might have a set lying around.