Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

climate control for vp berlina

mick-888

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina 93
was wondering how to go about putting climate control into a vp series II berlina, that just has the normal heating control. was also curious about putting in a level III cluster as well. only doing all this because they look good :thumbsup:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
climate control is an absolute bitch but i think 88greenvn thinks its worth it. level 3 shouldnt be much work

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
To put climate into a VP best way is to get the heater box, loom and L3 dash from the one car.

Rip out your bits and wack in the new. A/C regass and 2 days to do a good job first time around.

Replacing the dash wires are the tough bit - getting back into the right spot.

mick-888

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina 93
is there like an instruction manual to do this stuff. i know very little about cars. do u know if there is a website or something that shows you step by step

Buickbandit

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 1 vg
Sorry for bringing up an old Post but I'm chasing a wire colour code for a VP climate control for the 9 wires on the plug as I'm wiring it into a vg as a project. Any help would be appreciated, so far I can turn it on but that's about it