Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Climate Control LCD lights blown

BrentVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim wagon. Subaru Liberty 4WD wagon
As the topic says... The 2 light globes that sit behind the climate control LCD screen are blown. Has anyone replaced these globes before? Holden reckon they dont sell them :mad: So where can I purchase them from?

thegrach

Reaction score
I had the same problem, was sure that the globes had blown, but was messing around with the unit & a light come on. I decided to investigate a bit further (with a multimeter & soldering iron!) and I stuffed up the entire unit. Luckily, knew someone who had a spare and bopught it for $50. Also searched for the globes, and found on place had them in the US, but could only buy in packs of 100 @ $1.50 US per globe approx., so not very economical. Might be easier to hunt up a second hand unit, or test drive another car, and swap them on the test drive!! (Joking! :) ) Good luck

BrentVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim wagon. Subaru Liberty 4WD wagon
test drive another car, and swap them on the test drive
:D Funny idea :)

The globes out of a toyota sounds like a cheap way to fix this problem. Ill visit a toyota wrecker... which switches are you referring to commodorenut?
Just so I know what im looking for ;)
cheers