Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

clips for platic plate behind glove box.

theburna57

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute V6
Its getting close to the grandson getting his licence. He is having lessons with a driving school so they can remove Poppys bad habits.
The other day I noticed something hanging down in the area behind the glove box and of course I touched it and it fell off. Its a plastic plate about 15 inches by 12 inches. There were no clips so I don't know what held it up before I touched it. Any ideas?
Also in the market for a ute tailgate in case you have on lying around and a glovebox light switch.
I'm in NSW on the Central Coast.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Most of the glovebox light switches are now suffering from plastic failure in the mounting clip area, so getting a good one can be a bit of a challenge.

The undertray you speak off is held in with 4 of those rectangular push in pin type retainers that are common all over the car. There are two at the lower glove box lid area and one that pushes into the side kick panel and the last one goes through the carpet and into a recess in the floor / firewall area.