Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Clock Troubles

Shm1ck

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Thunder Ute
The other night I was invited out on the town for a boys night out, I told my wife I would be home by Midnight, "I promise". Well the hours passed and the beers went down way to easily. Around 3am, a bit loaded, I caught a cab home. Just...... as walk in the door the cuckoo clock cuckooed 3 times. Quickly realizing my fiancé would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times! I was really proud of myself with coming up with such a quick-witted solution to avoid a conflict. (Even when totally smashed 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos is 12 which equals Midnight). The next morning my fiancé asked me what time I got in, I told her "Midnight". She didn't seem pissed of at the least, whew I got away with that one! Then she said we need a new cuckoo clock, when I asked her why? She said, "we'll last night it cuckooed 3 times, then said 'oh ****' cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, laughed, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.