Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

clubsport look alike

mcbriza

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega
g'day i was just curios to whether i can make my standard omega look like a clubsport? if so how similar will they look? and what price range am i looking at? i also noticed with the clubsport the tail lights are down a little further as a pose to the omegas being a little bit higher does this mean i need a whole new rear panel?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Yes, you can make an Omega look like a clubsport.

The HSV rear quarters are the same as the standard commodore. They just use an infill piece above the tail lights. Pretty sure there is a complete back end for sale in our classifieds.

How much will it cost? A lot. To my knowledge, no one is making aftermarket panels, skirts, bumpers, infidels or lights yet. So everything will need to be HSV genuine.

There is a few people on here who have done part or full conversions. Have a search through the forums. I can't find the threads at the moment because I'm on my phone.

So yeah, you can do it... but please don't. :p

Sent from my HTC Magic

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
If you're after the "wannabe knob" look then go for it!

Unit_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY9.5 VE SV6 M6
Have done this conversion to mine. I only did the senator rear to mine though, as it blends in nicely and doesn't stand out too much.

hsv312863306461291333497.jpg

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Can someone explain to me why its "cool" to make your car look like something its not?

I mean it looks good, but its like wearing a shirt that says you've got a 12" dick when you don't.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Can someone explain to me why its "cool" to make your car look like something its not?

I mean it looks good, but its like wearing a shirt that says you've got a 12" dick when you don't.

LOL!!! It's NOT cool... Not in ANY way.

Unit_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY9.5 VE SV6 M6
Well, personally, I couldn't give 2 shits about anyone elses 'opinions' on what I do to MY car. It's MY car, MY money. I'll do whatever the f@#k I want to it.

I would undoubtedly be against it, if someone were to put the whole kit on and then badge it as a HSV.

blown vess

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
Well, personally, I couldn't give 2 shits about anyone elses 'opinions' on what I do to MY car. It's MY car, MY money. I'll do whatever the f@#k I want to it.

I would undoubtedly be against it, if someone were to put the whole kit on and then badge it as a HSV.
mate dont worry about it I just put an aftermarket kit on mine I think it looks fantastic and its going in a few magazines put my old ss bars on my sons omega, its what you like.