Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

clubsport look alike

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
Don't you worry soop, I share the gripe with the vy-vz hsv mock up's very ugly.. I know of a guy who I used to work with that did this to his vz them claiming that the car's re sale value would increase with going ahead with it.. spent an hour trying to convince him that this is clearly not the case as it wont be stock no longer.... oh well he's happy with it... he was a drop kick anyways.

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
What ever floats your boat I say. If you want to put a HSV kit on your poverty pack go for it. Your the one the has to be happy with it.

Who cares what the internet keyboard warriors think. They dont have to drive.

If you like it do it!

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Neither is owning a Ford but we all do what we want with our money :spot on:

gold!!

OP do what you want. You're the one who has to live with it.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
What makes your opinion right?

what makes it wrong?

its his opinion, it doesnt have to be "right" to anyone else. i personally wouldnt bother putting a hsv kit on a ve, it is of MY OPINION that the ss looks nicer, so would opt for an ss kit on a model without it, but like others, wouldnt put badging on to suit.

much like how i leaving the m3 front and sideskirts on my bmw(and getting a rear bar to match), even though its not an m3. hell if itll see a m3 badge anywhere near the car while i own it though. it looks better than the stock bumpers

blown vess

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
its always just my opinion same saying all the time people remark on how they would have done things different when i built my car give a flying #### this guy just asked a question not for opinions