Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coalition unveil their broadband and internet policy

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
No it is just that between you and Minux posting like brick walls the discussion is bascily done

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I'm sorry what? The posts you're are referring to are nothing but FACTUAL.

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
See like talking to a brick wall, it is so easy to say we don't need it when you live next door to your connection, but it is cool, I just can't respond to more you the brick walls when it rains

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Hey I'm happy for people to highlight any of the facts and references that are wrong. Go right ahead.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
LOL brick walls - gotta love em :)

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Hey I'm happy for people to highlight any of the facts and references that are wrong. Go right ahead.

CSP, leave the Labor supporters alone. They've been shown something shiney and focusing on that is going to take most of their brain power.

They are not sure why it's shiney or what it does, but they like that it's shiney and will be focused on it until it's no longer shiny

At which point Labor will show them something else that shiny and the cycle repeats.

128782438635215559.jpg

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
CSP, leave the Labor supporters alone. They've been shown something shiney and focusing on that is going to take most of their brain power.

They are not sure why it's shiney or what it does, but they like that it's shiney and will be focused on it until it's no longer shiny

At which point Labor will show them something else that shiny and the cycle repeats.

128782438635215559.jpg

Thats funny cause I didn't vote labor

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

Brick walls? I do not disagree with the NBN, I disagree with it NOW. There are far more important things to spend 43 billion on at this current stage. As I said in earlier posts, we cannot keep borrowing more while we are still borrowing to pay back interest on debt. Once the debt is gone and we see surplus budgets again, sure go for it. Until then, spending less is better to get things back on track. I'd also like to see proper cost analysis, much much more private investment and much less government involvement. Instea dof spending our tax payers hard earned, lets get us taxpayers to invest in it through bonds etc, that way people can put their money where their mouth is.
The issue with the NBN, is there is so little private sector interest that it tends to say Australia doe snot want or does not need thois infrastructure yet.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L

Well, if you want to get technical and 'funny', I didn't say you're a labor voter, I said supporter, since you seem to be supporting Labor on their NBN introduction.