Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coby's kitted VP

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Bwahahahahaha.

georgeonboost

clutch it!
Reaction score
Members Ride
slammed VP EXEC
cars looking good...saw you going into BP the other morning as i was exiting...love the rims with the kit....top job

-George

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
ROFL was that you?!?! I saw you out the corner of my eye and was like eyyy, that VP looks good on those internationals. I didn't realise that was you though!

georgeonboost

clutch it!
Reaction score
Members Ride
slammed VP EXEC
hahaha...yea it was me...just picked the wheels up on monday night...those 17's suit my car as its slammed...i quite like it gonna lower the front 1/2 an inch as its too high with the super lows god dammit!

-George

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I agree man, they look sweet now your car is a fair bit lower, watched ya driving off, looks sweet in motion too! The wheels caught my eye as soon as i pulled into the BP driveway.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I am sitting here trying to decide whether to copy Mick and paint my console, glovebox lid, radio facia and that lid under the steering wheel in hyper yellow to match my front seats. But i'll do it properley. I don't care if it takes weeks. By properley i mean take it all out, sand it all properley until 100% smooth and even, fibreglassing, minimal bogging, sanding, priming, basecoating, painting and clear coating it all and taking my time.

Mick's came up really well and i am browing a few really old threads on the Street Commodores forum and an old DIY that Ben Hosking did is ****ing MINT and looks good providing you take your time. Gotta make sure i buy prepsol, a litre or two of hyper yellow paint and have my auto paint shop put it into the good pressure packs, a few cans of clear, flexi bog, different grit sandpapers, base colour, primer etc.

Last time i rushed it and it turned out ****. Plus i did it all white and it got filthy and crap.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Like this, but i'm not doing the cluster surround switches (this is Mick's old VN interior before he had the VR ute):

IMG_4848.jpg

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
id have to vote no on that. maybe if you just painted the radio surround, gear shifter surround, etc it would turn out alright

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Nah did that once before, it looks lame just doing those 2 things.

89 vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN Exec, 94 VR SS
IMO that interior would look best all yellow on the dash and main parts or none at all