Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
Burglars snorted the cremated remains of a man and two dogs in the mistaken belief that they had stolen illegal drugs, Florida sheriff's deputies said.

The ashes were taken from a woman's home in the central Florida town of Silver Springs Shores on December 15.

The thieves took an urn containing the ashes of her father and another container with the ashes of her two Great Danes, along with electronic equipment and jewellery, the Marion County Sheriff's Office said.

Investigators learned what happened to the ashes after they arrested five teens in connection with another burglary attempt at a nearby home last week.

"The suspects mistook the ashes for either cocaine or heroin. It was soon discovered that the suspects snorted some of the ashes believing they were snorting cocaine," the sheriff's report said.

Once they realised their error, the suspects discussed returning the remaining ashes but threw them in a lake instead because they thought their fingerprints were on the containers, sheriff's spokesman Judge Cochran said.

Police divers were trying to recover the ashes. The suspects were jailed on numerous burglary and other charges

OWNED :rofl2:

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
HAHA cop that you pricks.

M

mwb235

That reminds me of a case i've heard of before, where a bloke snorted what he thought was cocaine but it wasn't and he ended up dead. The forensics tested the supposed "drug" and it turned out to be the corroded shavings/powder off a car battery terminal. Stupid fools. But druggies will still take the risk as they are that desperate. F--k that, this life is too short as it is!

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
@mwb235 That off a movie, beleive its a Wesley Snipes movie, pull sum hotties, get em on the coke, then onto harry, then when he got over them from nagging him for more, he then got batt acid for them.

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
lol gold story

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I tried snorting coke once but the bubbles made me sneeze .