Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coffee Thread! Woohoo!

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
anything and everything coffee. what coffee are you currently drinking.
(not excluding cappuccinos, espressos, etc.)?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
wheres morton at he will be in on this thread LOL.i just finished some coffee beans from aussie man i love chocolate coated coffee beans theres nothing better :D

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I used to buy green beans on the net from some place in Sydney and roast them myself in a popcorn machine. It used to get bloody hot and I melted the plastic lid thingo, but you can get the beans exactly the way you like them.

I have tried the espresso machine, percolator, plunger, moka pot and making it in a pot on the stove. I have an espresso machine and a percolator and I prefer the espresso. Tastes nicer. It comes down to beans and grind too. I buy whole roasted beans now and grind them although I want to start roasting again.

Ellie

Yes...i like pink
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VR Ute
Just got back from Bali where we did a tour in the mountains and they had the Luak coffee, which is the most expensive coffee in the world, its the one that the Luak eats the coffee beans and then "passes" them and they clean them and make coffee out of them... Apparantely each Luak only produces 350 grams a year...

Gingseng coffee is also my fav at the moment, its a mix of vanilla, cinnamon, coffee and gingseng...ohhh so good!!

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I've heard about this, it is supposed to be really good. But then maybe it is just hype. How can a coffee bean taste any better once it has been through the arse of a Luwak.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
i love chocolate coated coffee beans

Oh hell yeah those things are awesome. The only coffee i drink is this stuff....Medaglia D'Oro (No not the instant stuff) At $10 a kilo it beats $5 for a regular coffee at the local cafe, smug little punk with the emo haircut and tight jeans thinks he can make coffee now does he.