Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cold Air Intake

seabass

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina 3.8 M5
any noticeable difference won't be much, but can inprove fuel economy, i got my intake for $35 from preston motors, but to take full advantage of it you need a hight flow filter, good for highway running.

Infest

Reaction score
I'm installing my air filter this afternoon if all goes well. I may try this CAI, if I find out more about if first..

skweek

vr 355
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore
yeah a easy but little expensive way is to get a k&n pannel filter i got 1 in my vr
and its done it so muck good it gives it a little more power and if u going 4 a cai go 4 the ss indoction there about 160 dollars but they open the car up nice

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
i think the SS inductions ones aint worth it. There aint much difference to the holden one apart from the snout being bigger. I no a few people with the SS inductions one and they rekon they should have just got the holden cai as its more effective for the money and for the extra $$$ you dnt get much differnce with the SS inductions one. I rekon u should go the holden cai then spend another 300 on exhaust and you will notice a difference in power over 3000rpm and better fuel eco too.

Infest

Reaction score
What's the price difference between the SS and Holden one?

Infest

Reaction score
Oh true. Where can I get the Holden one from?

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Any holden dealer....or ebay (thats where I got mine from) :thumbsup: