Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coloured parkers

Tom04

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs S2
if they try and defect you just take them out on the spot then they cant defect you if you fix the problem can they??? anyone know?

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
Tom04 said:
if they try and defect you just take them out on the spot then they cant defect you if you fix the problem can they??? anyone know?

I rekon they will man, really whats tha point of them pullin u over judt to giv u a warning when ur just gonna change em back that night. der out der to get tha message across $150 dolla fine aaint worth it.. well u get a cop that loves his/her job and they will

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
Miss-E said:
Ive had blue ones for months and never gotten stopped for it.
I even drove down hindly street with them on by mistake (really was accidental) at 2am and police only flashed their lights at me to turn my head lights on.

Mostly i put them on when it starts getting dark, but turn them off when its really dark. It's worked so far.
u sayin u drive around in tha dark with no headlights on?

A

Andre's SS

Just tell em ya were taking pics of ya car on the weekend with the LEDs in

And you so forgot to take em out. I got the original bulbs in me car to

change back when/if i ever get pulled up because of it!

Who gives a **** if there illegal- rather have lights on that are illegal than no

lights on at all like most of these idiots on the road. Least im seen an noticed.

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
Tom04 said:

yeah they can still defect you yes, some get pissed off if you try and fix it in front of em. a friend of mine was pulled over in his immaculate Walkinshaw in Freo, Perth for having a smelly tree around his rear view mirror ( obstructing his vision apparently and yes i know youre not suppose to have anything hanging from there ) and when he went to take it off the copper got really annoyed and told him to leave it and not touch anything and gave him a defect!! he argued with em about it too but it made no difference. :thumbsup:

A

Andre's SS

Mate had the same problem with a noose i had around my old VS ute!

3 points later.

WA cops suck the big one tell ya!

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
kritical - Call it more dusk than dark. The time when 98% of people have their lights on and 2% dont.

I don't want a defect and if i get stopped for my lights I bet they find a few other things to add to their list too. But im tiny and a girl so I attract less attention from police than you guys.

I have something better than blue parkers anyways, I have blue lights on my window wiper arms that flash with my indicators. If I get defected I can keep them but have to change them to orange according to talk back radio peopel that were talking about me the other night. They said they think im police when im behind them and indicating lol.