Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coloured parkers

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
GLDNVL said:
:S Do they have the "Twist In" Color parkers now? Cause with the VL Upwards I think, they just use the Push In type Parkers.

Oh yeah, Go White Parkers! :D

nope, have green rubber sleeves on them

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Miss-E said:
kritical - Call it more dusk than dark. The time when 98% of people have their lights on and 2% dont.

I don't want a defect and if i get stopped for my lights I bet they find a few other things to add to their list too. But im tiny and a girl so I attract less attention from police than you guys.

I have something better than blue parkers anyways, I have blue lights on my window wiper arms that flash with my indicators. If I get defected I can keep them but have to change them to orange according to talk back radio peopel that were talking about me the other night. They said they think im police when im behind them and indicating lol.

Nah its illegal no matter what colour it is. Any sort of LED like that is on the outside of the car as it can distract other drivers... From the washer jet LED's to the wiper arm ones.

AngryVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
beeks said:
Yep,I'll bet you also dabble in cruising with the parkers only on with your arm out the window.Again,do you want a fine?

No actually, Firstly i will not go driving around with only the parkers on, and secondly i have never drove around with my arm out the window like a tool.

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
kritical said:
sick where u get them from

we made them.
I've never seen anyone else do it either, which is very cool.

Basically you just get lights and connect them to your indicators.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Miss-E said:
we made them.
I've never seen anyone else do it either, which is very cool.

Basically you just get lights and connect them to your indicators.
The cops will have a field day with those wiper blade LED's.In my opinion they look great as an addition to any car,but,as many people have said,they are illegal.Most of the time you could pass police driving along with the light's on,and not be stopped.However in most cases that would be because they have more important things to attend to.The longer you go with these light's on your car the shorter the time till a fresh Goulburn graduate see's you and fines your ass.Sadly in most cases,it takes a fine for people to comprehend that it is a no no.

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
so if the wiper blades would be illegal how come the washer LED's arnt i nearly got my vl defected for having red LEDs and the said you can have any other colour but read as it is a safety colour. is that true

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
Miss-E said:
kritical - Call it more dusk than dark. The time when 98% of people have their lights on and 2% dont.

do you live near the north or south pole?

I even drove down hindly street with them on by mistake (really was accidental) at 2am and police only flashed their lights at me to turn my head lights on.

dusk at 2am?

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
vlfury said:
so if the wiper blades would be illegal how come the washer LED's arnt i nearly got my vl defected for having red LEDs and the said you can have any other colour but read as it is a safety colour. is that true

yes, RED and BLUE are emergancy vehicle colours and are illegal on anything other than said vehicles. even blue spot light covers are frowned upon ( well over in WA anyways )!!! :thumbsup:

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
ohh ok so that leaves what green you can have ewww dam it i likes the red on my car :'(

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
vlfury said:
ohh ok so that leaves what green you can have ewww dam it i likes the red on my car :'(

You cant have any coloured LED's such as the washer jet ones. No matter what colour. They are illegal because they can create a distraction to other drivers.