Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coloured parkers

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
ive seen the colour changing lights for number plates. But my dad said someone will be looking at it and forget to stop. Knowing how stupid hatch back drivers are id believe it.
+ Dont really want to attract attention from behind where i cant see them coming and get a nice fine :(

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
biteme1978 said:
hehehe check this out I got multi coloured ones that change colours:D :D :w00t:
tn_Aug1618.jpg

tn_Aug1617.jpg

If you dont bring attention to yourself and dont go hooning around the cops here usually leave ya alone. Yes I know they're illegal but I'm willing to sacrifice a few dollars to make my car look great. Plus I dont see how different they are to the new halogen headlights that flicker and change colours when driving towards you.
What a heap of ****,You think it looks great,give me a break.If I came across a ******** with lights like that,my instant thought would be......********!

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 vy v6 manual ute
why dont you just say what you really think mate:cry: You wouldn't even know a nice car if it came up an bit you on ya arse. I bet your secretly hiding a ford in the shed too:rice:

gen3_350_v8

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss vy 5.7l M6
back on topic, i had green leds in my parkers, drove around everyday/ nite with them on no dramas, till i got bold and changed the rear number plate lights with green, then added underbody lights "white" and more green leds on my mesh/grill, lets just say i drove around for about a month then got done lol but the cop was cool he only gave me the defect warning for the number plate lights and told me to get it all back to factory/stock and he let me off, some cops are good some arnt but thinking about it there are heaps better ways to mod a car then to rice it up with neons, and LEDs lol yer i seen the light now haha