Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coloured parkers

AngryVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
What do u think? i got some green led parkers today, put them in my headlights.. i think it looks mean as. I think its illegal but ah well.. anyone else hav any thoughts on this? cheers

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
I like them providing the chosen colour compliments the colour of the vehicle. But like you said, they are illegal....

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Green foward projecting lights are illegal.

AngryVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
yeh i gathered that, well they only the parkers u can only see a slight tinge of green when the actuall head lights are on so should be reasonably safe.. i hope lol

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
AngryVN said:
yeh i gathered that, well they only the parkers u can only see a slight tinge of green when the actuall head lights are on so should be reasonably safe.. i hope lol

have a look from the side. i put green parkers in my vh and while the headlights were still white from the front, they were green looking from the sides. don't know if vns are the same.

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Ive had blue ones for months and never gotten stopped for it.
I even drove down hindly street with them on by mistake (really was accidental) at 2am and police only flashed their lights at me to turn my head lights on.

Mostly i put them on when it starts getting dark, but turn them off when its really dark. It's worked so far.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Miss-E said:
Ive had blue ones for months and never gotten stopped for it.
I even drove down hindly street with them on by mistake (really was accidental) at 2am and police only flashed their lights at me to turn my head lights on.

Mostly i put them on when it starts getting dark, but turn them off when its really dark. It's worked so far.
Only a matter of time,do you want a fine?

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
AngryVN said:
Yep,I'll bet you also dabble in cruising with the parkers only on with your arm out the window.Again,do you want a fine?

GLDNVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VQ STATESMAN 5.0
vh-holden said:
have a look from the side. i put green parkers in my vh and while the headlights were still white from the front, they were green looking from the sides. don't know if vns are the same.

:S Do they have the "Twist In" Color parkers now? Cause with the VL Upwards I think, they just use the Push In type Parkers.

Oh yeah, Go White Parkers! :D