Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Commodore 3D modeling

Bakasan

Reaction score
Members Ride
'88 Skyline GX
Hi guys, just a newbie here:p I hope this is the right section...

Anyways, one of my hobbies is creating 3D CG models (the kind you use for games). For the most part I stick to JDM cars, but I decided to have a go at a VN Commodore for fun^^
VN1.png VN2.png VN3.png
I will be making this Commodore for BeamNG.drive, a very in-depth driving simulator. Due to the way in which the game simulates it's vehicles, the model will contain a detailed interior and running gear for maximum authenticity;)
screenshot_00023.png screenshot_00024.png screenshot_00025.png screenshot_00026.png
As I said earlier, I'm mainly into Japanese cars, so for the best possible result I thought it would be a good idea to share the progress with you guys!

Also if anyone has any reference pics they would like to share, I'd greatly appreciate them! Particularly of the underside, Google is not being my friend.

And finally some in-game screens, she does hectic skids:D
screenshot_00020.png screenshot_00021.png

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
I love that game. Can't wait to download your creation :)

Bakasan

Reaction score
Members Ride
'88 Skyline GX
Dirty little single pegger
Nothing wrong with a little one tyre fire:p
screenshot_00018.png
Fortunately you can weld the diff and do a proper burnout
screenshot_00027.png

bsdun19

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc 202 manual
is this mod avalible for download?

Phillbert

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Ute, VX SS
Wanted a VX SS Model of my Car, originally i wanted a die cast model but can't find the one i want so i decided to go with a 3D Model.

Found an SS on Sketchup and imported it into 3dmax, added textures, export reconvert to glb.... then make a html page to view the model

Here is a demo, still needs work to finish and also need to do interior... but i thought i would share to see what others thing of it.
https://nova-outpost.com/ss1/index.html

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Wanted a VX SS Model of my Car, originally i wanted a die cast model but can't find the one i want so i decided to go with a 3D Model.

Found an SS on Sketchup and imported it into 3dmax, added textures, export reconvert to glb.... then make a html page to view the model

Here is a demo, still needs work to finish and also need to do interior... but i thought i would share to see what others thing of it.
https://nova-outpost.com/ss1/index.html
Hi
Passenger side looks like a monaro (2 door).
Drivers side looks 4 door.
The car looks black except for the driver & rear doors.

Keep at it. l'll keep looking. ;) :) :mad: Thanks.

Phillbert

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Ute, VX SS
lol the page has stuffed up, will fix it up in a bit... yeah needs a bit more editing just seen what you said monaro on one side now lol, used the monaro bonnet but copied part of body instead, oh well back to 3dmax to sort it and re upload.

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

Phillbert

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Ute, VX SS
ok, fixed the page, fixed the door texture, added monaro bonnet... still needs finishing.. door handles and interior.... just something to do while i wait for parts to arrive :)

• Haha
Reactions: Lex