Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Commodore LT Sportwagon 2.0T Drive

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB LT Sedan 4 cylinder 2 Litre Petrol Turbo
I doubt it, and it won't like it when I have a trailer on the back with a ton of builders mix in it.

4 cylinder starfire engine was an option right through the first few models of Commodore and was in fact the very first model I ever owned ( 82 VH with 4 on the floor). Didn't set the world on fire but was fun enough for a first car.
You can pit a trailer on this baby .. 191 la and 350 nm of torque.. piece of cake.. I bought this demo for 28k (b4 my trade). Just extraordinary value. This is a true sleeper .. people go away and buy an SUV when they can buy this.. It's a great time to buy a demo .. I chose myvdealer well Patterson Cheney Vermont out of Melbourne.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
oops i cab type on a phone. the reference to 190 is obviously kilowatts

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
Came across this today … https://www.carsales.com.au/editorial/details/what-are-the-advantages-of-led-headlights-118795/

I don't know if the LT Sportwagon has LED headlights, but if it does, they are rubbish. (now ducking for cover as the ZB fans get in a fizzy tizz)
They are halogen and they may not be the latest technology.. But I completely disagree with you .. that do a fine job.. people just want everything for nothing.. you again focussing on anything to can it when it is a fab car.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
This is a true sleeper .. people go away and buy an SUV when they can buy this.. It's a great time to buy a demo .

fwd-commodore-ew-no-png.197401

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
These lights add more dollars.. I live in the bush so night driving is outstandingly very good Dont get me wrong Led are superior. no question as the article demonstrates clearly. I bought an entry level LT. The most superior lights won't assist you when kangas are right on you..
By the way the HOLDEN engineers who tuned the car for Aussie conditions said that the 17 inch tyres on the LT actually are the best fit for handing and grip and precision ... so getting the biggest is not better all the time at all. As I said I did my homework.. I have a wonderful car and yes I'd prefer the led lights, but the halogens do a great job.
I got a call from Holden today.. that was a follow up to me seeking a hearing with Buttner and/or Aquilina. to tell my brilliant good news story about the LT 4CL 2 LITRE PETROL TURBO. I wanted to tell them how im pressed I am with my LT and lament the poor sales, clearly telling them that virtually zero marketing was occurring to promote the ZB and specifically the 2 litre petrol turbo... Also telling them internal marketing has not worked and engagement with customers was a better strategy, ie an additional strat8. Sad they haven't talked to me but I used the phone call today to tell them that an industry reviewer of the HOLDEN Commodore OR said to me ... go and call Kristina Aquilina ( the marketing director) .. he loves the Commodore but the secretary filtered my attempt to call Aquilina. That is cultural thing sadly, that's very bad. Any senior executive should speak to a enthusiastic customer ( the QM Circle is not complete without the customer in the process (sufficiently), and the definition of a customer is ' the next person in the process', in other words everyone is a customer in and outside the organisation. .I'll go further ' I have no faith in politicians who within their 3 years ( but we'll b4 the end of that period) have not taken time to ask me what the country priorities are .. That genuine attempt can have an amazing impact
for the good. I told Holden today people are canning me even when I PUT up facts not opinion ( e.g. my outcome of getting the info lnfotainment system to work well.
But I am hopeful I'll still get a hearing with Acquilina.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
You can pit a trailer on this baby .. 191 la and 350 nm of torque.. piece of cake.. I bought this demo for 28k (b4 my trade). Just extraordinary value. This is a true sleeper .. people go away and buy an SUV when they can buy this.. It's a great time to buy a demo .. I chose myvdealer well Patterson Cheney Vermont out of Melbourne.

Ever towed a heavy trailer with a front wheel drive car on steep windy terrain? I doubt it...

BTW, advertising isn't permitted on this forum unless you are a site sponsor, considering your repeated mentioning of the dealership you're at the point of crossing a line. If you want to post your opinion on your thoughts of the ZB fine but please desist with the blatant advertising of the dealership in question.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
I have absolutely no idea what 'FWD' means. My general response to you as you now know very well is . ha ha ha The LT R cyl 2 litre petrol turbo is a brilliant car

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ever towed a heavy trailer with a front wheel drive car on steep windy terrain? I doubt it...

BTW, advertising isn't permitted on this forum unless you are a site sponsor, considering your repeated mentioning of the dealership you're at the point of crossing a line. If you want to post your opinion on your thoughts of the ZB fine but please desist with the blatant advertising of the dealership in question.
let me assure you that is not my intention. I got angry over being called a stooge. I wanted to correct that rubbish That was the only reason I mentioned the dealer. so hear you though and I will refrain from it.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
let me assure you that is not my intention. I got angry over being called a stooge. I wanted to correct that rubbish That was the only reason I mentioned the dealer. so hear you though and I will refrain from it.
I need to add this too. I got a fair bit of baiting about being a stooge, and I got very very annoyed about being a genuine owner so that is why I mentioned where I bought it because I am no stooge at all. So please get the message. don't call me a stooge.. It is absolutely wrong to say I am promoting a retailer . It is patently clear that I am a very proud owner. that's all. It was a lousy way to discredit me. All I talk about is how good the widget is. I never ever talk about tangents like ohhh it not a Commodore.. etc etc .. These people g
have no idea how to prosecute a reasoned argument.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
I have absolutely no idea what 'FWD' means. My general response to you as you now know very well is . ha ha ha The LT R cyl 2 litre petrol turbo is a brilliant car
Ah if course front wheel drive