Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Commodore LT Sportwagon 2.0T Drive

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
This is a true sleeper

This is hilarious and I have honestly never laughed so hard....This has got to be the funniest sh#t that I've read online ever
Tezza, if you want to try and use "car enthusiast" terminology online, at least do your research on what that terminology means
I can absolutely 100% guarantee you that the ZB is not even remotely close to what is known as a sleeper

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB LT Sedan 4 cylinder 2 Litre Petrol Turbo
ahh um this seems like I got my description pretty right but jargon people are not liked, they convey that they are superior to their audience... a grave and stupid technique:
A sleeper (US English) or Q-car (British English) is a car that has high performance and an unassuming exterior.Sleeper cars are so called because their exterior looks similar or identical to a standard or economy-classcar.
upload_2019-6-5_23-52-13.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Sleep...
Sleeper (car) - Wikipedia

Pablito

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, VE SS
You understand the meaning of sleeper just fine. The problem is the fact you consider a LT ZB to be a high performance vehicle.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB LT Sedan 4 cylinder 2 Litre Petrol Turbo
If I don't I call a car infotainment system it f ing matters not. The context I wrote my description made it clear what I said.
The word "infotainment" didn't bloody well exist not that long ago. This tactic is a attempt to discredit me. By the way the word sleeper is used in contexts, one of the meanings is that" you find something successful that initially wasn't successful." My car is not technically a " 'performance' car as Wikipedia describes nut your desire to try 'superiority " is a low thing to do. we have exhausted this thread. I won't continue now . Don't get to hurt that my petrol turbo is revving 1250 at 112klm, go and bury your attitudes .. go and drive the 4 cylinder petrol turbo ..

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
my petrol turbo is revving 1250 at 112klm

Who gives a toss ?
My 5.7 litre V8 revs at 1750rpm at 150km/h in 6th gear.....so what's your point ?
Reality is you have no valid point, it's only your own opinion and you continue to dribble that same crap over and over again
You're just a typical one eyed owner who needs to keep justifying the car you spent your cash on, and you can't, or won't, accept that in the real world others may have a different opinion of it than you do

While Wikipedia did a good job of describing the definition of a sleeper, it makes me wonder if you are suffering from some sort of serious mental health issue if you consider the ZB to be a sleeper

It's probably a good idea to give the ZB preaching a rest for now Tezza, because you're only making yourself look more stubborn & foolish than you already have

Last edited:

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6