Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

commodore VT

j.rennef

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore VT
Hello i need some information.... My car cuts out on a regular basis, the engine light comes on and it just shuts down.. I was wondering if anyone would know what would be wrong with it.???

Sizzle87

ARGH!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais SC II
could be a number of things, and there are a number of things to check. If it's a VT than i had the same problem, so you might find the same fix. Do a search in the VT section for VT stalling and you'll see what you can go through

MACE

Reaction score
Hello i need some information.... My car cuts out on a regular basis, the engine light comes on and it just shuts down.. I was wondering if anyone would know what would be wrong with it.???

How often does it stall and when? You may be unlucky like me and have a dieing fuel pump, I'm aware that the symptoms aren't common with that of a dieing fuel pump but it was my my case grrrrrr

As Sizzle87 has mentioned search the site for some clues as it could be a number of things.