Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Commodore wreckers Tas

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Can anyone recommend a decent Commodore wrecker? I have tried a couple of numbers on Google and they were hopeless, one place in Bridgewater claimed they don't have any Dores, yet they had 10 or more comments on how great they are?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I am after a wreckers, not a private sale sedan but thanks anyway. None in Launceston or within 2hrs of Launi have what I need. I need to look in the Hobart region but that's where I'm struggling and only have Google as my guide, as I only know the north.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
That ones been advertised for ages now if I'm correct, bet it's barely nothing more than a shell with a few nuts and bolts still attached. Not the first time I've seen that photo of it on a bogey car trailer, unless I'm totally mistaken.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I am after a wreckers, not a private sale sedan but thanks anyway. None in Launceston or within 2hrs of Launi have what I need. I need to look in the Hobart region but that's where I'm struggling and only have Google as my guide, as I only know the north.
Wrecking vs senator, so its for parts I thought.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Can anyone recommend a decent Commodore wrecker? I have tried a couple of numbers on Google and they were hopeless, one place in Bridgewater claimed they don't have any Dores, yet they had 10 or more comments on how great they are?

Just in case you missed my first post. I want a yard of Commie wrecks. I need ute VP parts.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Like i said pal i am after the name of a few wrecking yards. I need one thing off a VP i also need VR parts. I was hoping a couple of people from Hobart might have piped in. As they know the terain. Why make a big deal? You made your comment, i politely replied. Now you come up with three more stupid fuckin replies that arent needed.
Just for the record i drive a VR ute. Now in case you don't fuckin know there is a difference between utes a sedans. Big T stop being a forum slut and replying to every question there is on JC. Because you are really starting to piss me off.

Utel67

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs s3 ute
There are no commodore wreckers here in Hobart.

These days most of there yards are full of Asian ****, there is one place called taswreck in Glenorchy that might have some older Commodore stuff PH 0418 946 328.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
There are no commodore wreckers here in Hobart.

These days most of there yards are full of Asian ****, there is one place called taswreck in Glenorchy that might have some older Commodore stuff PH 0418 946 328.

Thanks mate, that would be why I was struggling to find anything on Google, including the bum steers I got from the search and two calls that went no where. I will try Taswreck on Mon and see what they have to say. Failing that I am looking at mainland to find parts. No one in the north from East to West has what I need. Some don't even have a Commie ute in their yards. One thing I really want is a tub liner but it's looking like no wrecker in Tas has one, Gonna need to wait it out on FB and Gumtree or again failing that wait until I head over to Adelaide.