Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

compressor choices

Bellicose

Reaction score
Members Ride
TOW PIG
yeah i ws wondering about how free air delivery related, it seemed that tank size controlled free air delivery and cfm was largely down to the motor. so is CFM how rapidly the tank gets air and free air delivery how quick the tank dispells it when it full?

i took a look at the compr i have at work (which is crappy but only ever used to run air tools) and it is a 50ltr with a 2.5HP motor, its been doing the job well for the last 7 years. these are going for 300 bucks! lol, one thought was to get two of those and hook them up with a joiner pipe! making a 5HP 100 litre for 600 bucks which can run on a normal 10A plug!!! im pretty sure theres gotta be holes in this theory somewhere.

1 : Yep, pretty much mate.

2 : I've actually thought 'bout doin' this myself. My theory is if you turn on first comp' then turn on 2nd comp' when 1st one turns off at its set 'max' pressure, that way you should have max pressure all the time.....although one will be goin all the time pretty much lol.

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
What ever u buy make sure u get water traps
:)
like this one...
1f0ba745.jpg