Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Contacting Newcastle Holden

uppo75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 Omega Wagon
Does anyone know what Newcastle Holdens phone number is?
I've been ringing it since 4pm and no one is answering any of the extensions.

Cheers

Uppo

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I don't know what is happening there but the Ipswich Holden dealer has taken down all their Holden signage.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
I was a bit concerned when I read this, as Rory the Lion has been replaced by the Lord of the Rings at the front entrance.
Website ...... http://www.newcastlecityholden.com.au/HomePage ........ shows new location and details. I hope that the spare parts centre does not close.
can still get parts at the moment but in the future companys like rare spares and online will be the go
yes sad to see no more lion before newcastle city holden it was Mclead Kelso and Lee (MKL) lot of history

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
yes sad to see no more lion before newcastle city holden it was Mclead Kelso and Lee (MKL) lot of history

I bought my LH SLR from MKL back when the showroom fronted Hunter St. Told it would be 6 weeks before delivery. Two weeks later I saw a Torana very similar to what I ordered in the showroom. Just had to investigate.
Discovered that it was mine, and told they thought it would be OK to use it a a showroom display model until I came later around the time of expected delivery.
NO ...... it was not OK by me to have tyre kickers and grubby kids crawling over it. Turned out to be a POS which I traded when the rego came due.